It is essential to mention that the operators of this blog are not doctors and are not offering medical advice. If you have an health-related concern, you should always consult a medical professional before beginning any treatment protocol. We cannot guarantee that certain information on our site will help you in the treatment of any other similar health condition. Our website is for informational and educational purposes only, and it is merely a collection of information in the public domain. No claims whatsoever can be made as to the specific benefits acquiring from the use of this information.
BEFORE USING THIS SITE, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE USE OF CAREFULLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Acceptance of Agreement: The terms and conditions featured in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) related to our site (the site) are agreed by you. This Agreement represents the complete and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the Site, free product samples, the content, or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the site.
- Copyright: The organization, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited.
- Deleting and Modification: We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
- Identification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Limits: We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document.. We disclaim any form of the liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website: All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. For the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, we are not responsible, and we have also not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of such websites. Any linked Website inclusion on our Site does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You are acting at your own risk if you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites.
- Submissions: All ideas, notes, suggestions, concepts and other information send by you to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.